Friday, January 20, 2012

Yalta, Ukraine

After a couple of days with long tours in Constanta and Odessa we were ready to dock in Yalta and do it at our own pace. Which for Eric and I means meandering around getting lost and finding fun things. Sometimes those are our best times!
Here I am in front of the ship.

Eric and I were walking around and a guy just threw a bird on my shoulder with no warning. It kind of freaked me out, but we did get a couple cute pictures


I just loved this picture of this car. The trunk was filled to the rim with tomatoes.
We always love finding finding the local markets. In Yalta they had a big market, but also lined the streets with produce. Love this picture of this woman selling her veggies.
Such a cool picture of all the grains for sale.
Beautiful produce!
These were a few pictures on our way into Yalta's dock.

Another picture of the Silver Spirit! Amazing Boat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment